Sunday, July 31, 2011

Plans...literally

I found the most amazing site today that has sparked a wild and crazy idea while googling for RV information. Today I came across Glen-L who sells plans for campers, 5th wheels, motorhomes, tent trailer and best of all....travel trailers!! Why does this excite me??

(Glen-L Niagra 20'-1" Travel Trailer Plan)


Cuz I used to be an interior designer and it made me realize that I could design one too!! I could design travel trailers and sell the plans! Okay, okay...in all reality, I may never do this, but it sounds like a great idea for the moment. Aaahhh....to be in the creative process again....sigh....The other really awesome part about this site is that they provide a list of suppliers and links...SWEET!! There's nothing like finding a good source of information. Now...on to see if this list of suppliers is a good resource or not...

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment