Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oh the woes...

Ten days ago, this is what our trailer looked like. I've managed to take pictures of it's state of repair daily. Since then we've added 1/4"plywood paneling on the walls and ceiling and today we'll be putting in the vinyl flooring. I'll be posting those photos as soon as I have time. These 12 hour days are exhausting and stressful, especially on hubby cuz they're HIS 12 hour days. Mine are more like 6 or 8 because of the kids needs, or hardware store runs, or more often...the 10 month old I babysit. (And yes, I've actually been keeping track of our hours and progress, I plan to post a day by day account once this is all said and done.) However, what we failed at keeping track of was our bank account! Today we officially overdrafted and their are still a few bills to pay. MORE STRESS!!!

So...because of this recent turn of events, I'm here to shamelessly plug my two Etsy shops Ruhammie and Bunkhouseboutique.  Are you in need of an adorable puppet friend or special vintage touch of decor in YOUR little vintage travel trailer? Then these shops are your place to browse!
Chura hand puppet.
Miscellaneous fun vintage treasures.

The last area to shamelessly plug is my precious yarn stash. If you're a knitter or crocheter or weaver AND are a member on Ravelry, you can visit my Ravelry destash page here. It makes me sad to let my precious's go, but I don't have time to knit these days with this trailer needed all my attention.


Stay tuned for more trailer updates. Believe me, there are going to be PLENTY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment